Monday 28 April 2014

Garrett's 3rd Outlet in Malaysia

For those who are not familiar to what Garrett is, basically it's a kind of pop corn. WAIT A MINUTE! It Is PoP CoRnS!!!

Garrett is quite famous... especially to those who knows their taste buds well... Before it came to Malaysia, the nearest place you can get them is getting your ass to Singapore (For Malaysians). For your information, not every countries has them. They do have shop lots in US, Brazil, Kuwait, UAE, Hong Kong, Japan, Thailand and soon in Republic of Korea!

Lucky for Malaysians, there are two shop lots in Kuala Lumpur- one is located at KLCC while the other is at 1Utama. My boyfriend said he once traveled all the way to SG just to get his hands on them and bring jumbos back before they came in. This shows how addictive these pop corns are.

They have several flavors which I think at least one of them is going to be your favourite. Here's a list of them:


My all time favourite is Chicago Mix, cheezy and caramelly sweet at the time time...lol

Other than that, I've tried macadamia and to tell you the truth, the nuts are freaking fresh!



To me, KLCC is quite far and 1U is always a journey even though I don't need to stop for traffic lights. In short, I'm just lazy to drive, that's all. Fret not, their 3rd shop lot is here! And it's one step way more nearer to me!!! WooHOO~

Yes, the rumor is right! They have opened another branch in Mid Valley. It's just located opposite Starbucks. Don't get me wrong ya. The Starbucks I'm mentioning is the one in Mid Valley, NOT The Gardens. 

Don't get too overwhelmed cause it's a mini shop. For me, mini represents cute. lol.

Anyway, I've been craving for Garrett since weeks ago and I've been so freaking lazy to get them. But as I got the news from Garrett's latest update, I went to Mid Valley the next day just to get my Chicago Mix!



They have upgraded their normal packaging to the one similar with premium pop corns. See the 'paper wire' locking the bag? Now, it's locked tight. No more accident flow outs.





The pop corns are sealed inside the paper bag bonded with an inner plastic, this means no more oil stains which will go through the paper bag. Another score for improvement!



See how gorgeously tempting the pop corns are???



It was so freaking hard to resist not to unseal the bag and eat them! Even when I'm driving! 

They said chocolate makes traffic jam bearable. But I say Garrett did a better job!



I'm so not letting this beauty leave my eyesight!



Oh ya, in case I've forgotten. If you head to their latest shop lot, remember to say the MAGIC WORD! #megagarrettpopcorn !

You'll definitely regret if you don't do so...

















No comments:

Post a Comment