Saturday 19 April 2014

My Pangkor Trip

So long never blog... Each time whenever I reach home after work, I will just bath and straight away to snuggle my tigger and snooze... Not tired from work but from jamming. Not that kind of RNB jamming ar! Is the traffic jamming ok? Don't even have the energy to go through Facebook, hence don't even mention youtube or azdrama...

I did mentioned I was employed right? I'm currently in the entertainment line and to those who are stupid enough to thought that I was actually working in the outlet, you seriously humor me.

Let's say you're currently  holding an chemical engineering degree and you told me that you're working in an hygienic line, may I ask you are you working as a cleaner cleaning up the floor and changes toilet rolls? No right? This shows how stupid you are when I said I worked in Neway and you asked me izzit I work in the outlet.

Anyway, I got invited to Pangkor. At first I thought it was something like Penang, so I asked my boyfriend to make sure I don't get troll or 'lat se' myself. He asked me whether I've been to Langkawi and I replied him "no, but I know there's a lot to visit and buy lor, duty free mar"... I dropped my jaw when he told me it's worst than Langkawi and basically there's nothing there. + . +'''

The journey to the jetty was mad awesome, especially travelling in a Triton. Best part was Sam attempted emergency break when Becky was trying to draw her eyeliner in liquid with brush tipped! Even I myself couldn't do that! Dangerous and no guarantee of fine line!



This is the entrance to the jetty. Remember it's the second turning in where you will go through a mini 'Penang' bridge. Otherwise you might ended up in the water park.

First things first: GROUP PHOTO!




So basically this is my accounts family! 



Starting from the left in purple scarf, Small S, PohYee, Leong's wife, Milo, Leong, Big S, of course the one in jacket is me lor! Let's not forget the fella behind Big S, that's her darling and the one in yellow cap-AnQi

Who I missed out? Oh ya, one more couple-Karyne and her fiancee.

Mana Becky and Sam and WeiZheng???






Forgot to took a photo of the boat because I was astonished that we weren't taking our vehicles in. No wonder Becky said we have to rent motorcycles. 

And about the motorcycles, I can tell that we were seriously in bad luck cause JPJ normally has two to three operations there and all the illegal vehicle renting will be temporary shut down. To be exact, there's none legal renting at all and we happened to travel on those dates! Happy liao lor... Walking or taking the bicycles was not an option at all! 

For the days, we took the pink vans, around RM20-25 depend on where you're travelling to.




this is how our hostel looks like... Or should I say the couple cottage. Yes, it's in a triangular shape like the one you see in Indian cartoon shows. Cute to the maximum right?

There's a mini balcony upstairs but Leong insist to watch me go up than trying himself cause he feels that it's sort of unstable. Well, you have only once in your life, so I went for it.




How mini can it be right?? It's just around RM150 for this little cottage for one night if I'm not mistaken.

For me, I'm not staying in this cottage, thanks to my boy for that... instead, I get to stay in this even-more-cuter cottage! 



this is the ground floor which it can only fit a two-seated couch

Let me bring you to the second floor...


You have to basically watch your steps cause it's almost 45 degree slanting! 






As small as the cottage looks, it still can fit a double and single bed... not including the spare bed yet!

For the couple cottage, their bed is on the ground floor cause it's a tight fit upstairs...

Wait till you see the lounge ... it's even more sophisticated!


By the way, that one in NEON HIGHLIGHT is the famous Becky...You'll get to see her as you continue reading... My office will definitely get cold if she's not around to crack jokes and Leong might get discomfort for not hearing her asking him "Leong, tomorrow eat what ar??"


This is the entrance to the hostels, its just beside the alley from the main road




They provide full time tea and coffee whenever we need and it's placed on top of a Singer Sewing Machine...I wonder if it still works cause my mum's still does. 


This will be our cleaning area cause you know why?


Our breakfast is DIY-dO iT yOURSELF! They will provide pancake mixture, eggs, and other stuff and we have to cook our own meals! Sam scare the host off when he asked her about the fire extinguisher... lol


Cute lounge for us to lepak and breakfast... Most importantly, must keep clean...


Something good about this place is that they provide shower for us so that we could wash off all the sands and dirt after we came back from the beach, unlike some hostel, they only provide a pale of water to wash off the sands on their shoes

You can their full details through their website or facebook








So much better than my hometown's beach... don't expect that much cause it's not Perhentian or Redang... At least it's not coffee brown!


This is the place where you look for 'yan yun'.. but I'm more fascinated by the giant mushroom... Anna in wonderland? haha 



there's Becky! 

After taking photos and lepak around, all of them went back to the shore while I stay back to play fishing... Kind of misses the time when I'm fishing with my dad... Asking him questions and stay relaxing... unlike my sisters and my cousins... macam mari picnic je...

I even get to swim before heading back to the cottage... One word to describe? SALTY!!!

After our noon session, all of us get ready for BBQ. Best part? We don't need to BBQ ourselfs, we just sit there and they will BBQ for us. No more smokey eyes and smells... haha








Food was great and this dish was the best! And since my parents aren't around, is squid squid squid for me!


Steamed sting ray with their homemade sauce... Even Big S wanted to tapao the sauce back...lol





After the BBQ, we went back to our cottages to get the picnic mat, vodka and dried food... Oh ya! and the fishes Sam and WeiZheng caught earlier...

I was thinking how do I eat the fish when PohYee told me we're just gonna flame them in the fire without doing anything to the fish... 

Till now, I still wonder how lucky am I (but definitely not the rest) when the rain started pouring... Redbull with Smiroff was... yucks... I can really feel the V word is reaching my throat when I dry my mug up... 

Becky still say at least five people must throw up before session ends... I'm so not gonna waste my dinner especially I ate so much squid lor... No wonder she ask me to eat more during dinner, because she was preparing me! 




Before heading back on the second day, we finally get to took a complete group picture!

It was not ending of the bad luck yet when we tried calling the van but none reply... We had to walk out to grab one... 

After reaching the Marina Island jetty, we immediately went for seafood lunch. When we thought the bad luck might stay in Pangkor, it follow us back and made us unable to take our lunch at the restaurant we intended to go initially! No crab and no lala?? Even Becky and Sam said after having seafood at that place for so many times, this was the first time they have none seafood left! Freaking the suey maximum!!!

Found an alternative and went to another restaurant nearby... sorry lor, we aint going back without seafood! 


this would be my first time eating flower crab cause they don't always have a lot of meat inside... kind of milder taste compared to the normal crab

When Becky asked why izzit the crab lost a few legs, I told her because of "chopped legs" haha...
Leong and Big S immediately said the crab for diabetic! Laugh die me!








After Lunch, we went to the 大伯公 


It's really one set of Journey to the West lor! 


While I was admiring the scenery, they all went to bottle up water from the fountain.. some say its for luck while some say is for 平安 ... 

都是求个平安而已。。。

Overall, tired and fun trip... So when's the next one??









No comments:

Post a Comment