Monday 14 November 2016

Cetaphil - Review

I’ve been using Cetaphil for quite some time now. Previously I don’t use it because it was soap-less… ok la, if you pump two pumps, and lather up, you might able to see some little tiny (super freaking tinny) bubbles, if your hands are extremely wet, don’t bother to look for the bubbles. The gel melts like hot butter.


My mum has been using for years, and I only use it when my body soap is finished. Basically I felt insecure when I’m using it. NO BUBBLES! So whenever I use it, several pumps were pumped out and my mum was like “you’re literally wasting my stuff”. Damp your body instead of having yourself totally soak and wet, then slowly work it thru. Two pumps should be sufficient unless you have a bigger ‘perimeter’ lar har. I used more than two sometimes, because I love how the gel feeling on my skin.

I used to have snake skin on my legs and arms, but I don’t quite give a damn how my legs are cause I’m not frequently touching them, but I do rub my arms to give some warmth when I’m cold or doing a hard thinking.

*By the way, this is a Cetaphil review, not an advert*

I think it was two weeks ago, when I suddenly rub my arms, the snake skin was no longer there!
I’ve been using essential oil or therapy oil, butter (body butter nah, not the Emborg butter nah), face moisturizer (vomit-blood-expensive brand), coconut oil, lotion (not those cha-pa-lang brand) and none of those bugger works.

Those products are so useless till I felt like skinning myself and allow it regrow! Super agitating, I tell you. One thing I hate about it is that, on my leg, there’s only one part, it never spread. While on my ARM, that thing spread like a virus! It grows from upper to lower arm as I age. I’m not sure is it because of the weather or… CERTAINLY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY AGE!! But I think maybe it’s the weather. I’ve been hot and cold every day when I was staying with my relative for more than two years and place was so easy to catch dust bunny.

So a month ago, I went back to my hometown. And my H2o+ limited edition lavender shower gel was finish *the horror*. So I used my mum’s Cetaphil for a week (more than two consecutive days in my life). It was not comfortable for first timer because you tend to think that it doesn’t clean anything at all. It requires some time for you to get used to it. Mum bought two bottles of 500ml cleanser and I took one back. Been using since then without noticing how my skin change. Oh ya, for girls, you can replace your intimate wash with this ya. Try to stop all sorts of daily panty liners and intimate wash over clean together with stuffy skin can easily cause problem and the OBGyn in ss15 aint cheap at all. RM500 for my visit together with medicine and diagnose.

That day while I was driving, my bloody sister went to turn the air con fan to 4/5! As hot as she still feels (while I’m starting to feel the sudden freeze), I rub my arms. That moment, it was like *OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*



You’re kidding me!!!! The years of rough snake skin is gone! Goodness gracious!
Like try to imagine none of those things work but instead, a body bath gel works! Well, not that I don’t use normal bath shampoos but they’re all in gel form too.

So here’s the truth of all, it does work as it says, as in provide softness to the skin. Suitable for all age due to soap and fragrance free. Usually they are meant for sensitive skin people cause there’s a catch : RM89.65 for 500mlX2, Watsons is having sales, so you might able to get around RM79.80 for both. RM59.25 for single 500ml. RM33.5 for 250ml; RM20.95 for 125ml if you want to give a first try. For the 1L bottle, not every pharmacy is selling. I only saw them in both Guardian and Caring. Caring is selling 3 bottles of 1L pack for around RM183 while Guardian sells a 2 bottles of 1L pack only, but the price I’ve forgotten. But overall, Caring is selling the cheapest among all. However, if you want to collect Watsons point, you might want to consider them. Or if you don’t have any Watsons card, you can use your purchase for Bonus Link point collection at Caring.



This is how it looks like in a 3 bottle of 1 litre looks like



So to those sensitive skin freaks, grab the cheapest stock while it still last. Aint cheap to keep your skin hydrated and soft for long term. So save while you can! 

Cetaphil also offers a wide range of products which you might be interested in like specialized face wash for oily skin etc etc....



By the way, I've noticed they've recently introduce the baby series and they smell so great! Perhaps I should try them one time too !!! Teehee


No comments:

Post a Comment