Friday 11 November 2016

Review - Tag La

I’m so getting tired of looking for my sister’s phone, wallet, keys, ANYTHING which CAN GO MISSING! Like dude, how can you look for all of this in a day? Nothing better to do than simply ditching your stuff one side izzit?

There was one day when things got worst. I’m not sure she’s on purpose or what. Both of us enter the basement elevators, I was so exhausted while waiting for the door to open, suddenly I heard a hard “ping” on the floor and it flew straight to the entrance of the elevators. In my head I was literally projecting how I could capture it with my legs while in reality, I’m tired as f**k and can’t move a muscle. Both of us went into slow-motion while staring it as it eventually stops in the middle between the door and elevators – “ting”. It fell into the gap between it. My sister’s reaction was priceless but WAIT! “is that my f**king house keys??” *nod head*. Story cut short, paid 200 bucks to retrieve the keys. Tips: if you drop anything light, high chance it won’t be at the basement.

***

It was one fine day when I was scrolling my news feed and there I saw the cutest thing ever. Something like the Oppo phone accessory device but universal for all Bluetooth 4.0 and above – Tag La. It’s a mini tag which you can connect to it via phone (which comes with Bluetooth function), after the connection, you can hook that tag on your keys, wallet or anything which you think can easily go missing. 


For example, if you couldn’t find your keys, use your phone to beeb/light it, likewise for the other way round. 


One thing, you need to get the Troika App which you can download from App Store or Play Store. The device only works with the downloaded app ya. And YES, it requires that particular app to function. But don't worry, even my sister's J5 can still fit the app even though her memory is full. It's an app that barely eats your memory! The fun part of it is that you can change your phone ringtone from the list given in the app, so when you tag your phone, you can can hear that ringtone from your phone. However, you can't change the ringtone for your Tag La. The only tone is has is BEEP BEEP.. But that's good enough for me. The sound for both will gradually increase as time passes before you stop the alert, making sure you could find it.

For those of you who loved putting your phone in silent, it works too! HALLELUJAH!!! For some particular nutcase who are slightly or totally blind or deaf (ahem ahem…), from the app, you can check where was the last place it was left. Cool right? 


Oh ya, I did mention something about Oppo right? You’ve guess it right! You can even use it for selfie! But Oppo can’t help you find missing items... do they??


Ok now for some general Q and A. I’ll just skip the Q and provide you with the As ok?

·       Works for :
o   iPhone 4s and later
o   iPad 3rd Grd and later
o   iPad mini and later
o   iTouch 5
o   Android 4.3 and later
·       All of these cuties are shipped from Malaysia
·       6 Colours! Now with the addition of Xmas Series!!!!




·       Replaceable battery – CR 2032 (shelf live about ½ year)


FAQ
·       Range of up to 75ft depending on environment. Best within 30ft
·       38mm X 38mm X 4mm <30g


·       No internet required


·       iPhone can connect up to 10 Tag La or even more
·       Android can connect from 3-10 depending on the manufacturer and operating system of the phone
·       Tag La can be connected to one phone at a time only



Shipping
·       1-3 business days within Malaysia, 7-14 business days for international order
·       RM50 and above are FREE shipping
·       Shipping worldwide
·       Do contact them if you wished to change the shipping address

Others
·       Drop them an email if you would like to do bulk order in printing logo on Tag La
·       Distribution or Retail Sales are welcome
·       Interested in partnering with other brands




So that’s the tour folks! Oh and one more thing before I forgot… They’re currently doing this offer BUY 2 GET 1 for FREE. So hurry up before it’s too late! Is never too extra to tag your things where it convenient you the most! 500 pieces only!!! 

I've already got one on my precious calculator cause it's very irritating when you can't find it when you need it.


And on top of that, if you quote "taganna", you'll get an additional of 10% discount!

I've got mine... and I think I need more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment