Thursday 27 October 2016

passing by the hour

Started a new job recently and the job was slightly a lot easier than what I’ve thought. Compared to a normal monthly account closing, I just need to count and close monthly cost of goods sold. My current company, well, they don’t practice monthly closing due to their nature of business, for example - you don’t always count oxygen tank even though they’re very useful but not that expensive till the extend people will steal them (or does the tank worth more than I thought? Beats me..). So I’m there to count and make sure their stock doesn’t go missing. And cash too. That’s the big picture. For those who understand what I’m saying, you should probably know what kind of position I’m working for.

Anyway, work is easy, simple and straightforward except the part when one or two demon(s) and few bitches tend to block your way. That’s when sadness and anger comes in. Part of a company package. Idly, I wonder why a company has work that way. I mean come on, must there be trolls in an office?

Here am I in the office, bored to death. I’m able to finish all my work very very early and guessed what? After I got my new job which is much 180 degree different, I kind of missed solving accounting equations and double entries. Finding out why it doesn’t freaking tally. For the past two weeks, finally today I get to do what I do best – finding out the discrepancies. Searching high and low instead of just capturing normal data which are all correct!!! How boring is that right? Tell me about it…

Was thinking to myself what kind of post do I close for this year end. A Christmas post? A resolution post? Holiday post?  Anything that is more interesting than these? Any recommendation?
Oh ya, great news for Mr Grey and Ms Anastasia lovers, the second movie is coming out next year! Can’t wait! My spoiler to you is Mrs Robinson will be there!



No comments:

Post a Comment