Tuesday 28 January 2014

Never Send a Man to do a Woman's Job

When they say NEVER send a man to do a woman’s job, what’s the first thing that came into your mind? And when exactly the last time you send a man to do a woman’s job and it turned out to be a wonder or disaster? This applies to everyone when you say “NEVER send a … to do a …’s job”, just like when you’re a kid, you never send an adult to a kid’s job or as you grew up, never send a kid to do an adult’s job. Everyone has their own “job” which they must carry out themselves.

I personally think women can carry out the same thing as men could, except those jobs that only a men could do (basically I think the only thing that men can only do by themselves is providing half of a baby, if you know what I mean). Don’t get me wrong cause I’m quite one hell of a chic that can do most of the things my dad can do. Don’t think that I’m just a fancy girl that only know how to go with nice blinged manicure (God I missed hard gel nails!) with a shimmery lip gloss (well, I’m still on the way in being a Barbie). I’m not that type of girl that chains to my piano or salon. I know how to fish, plant, home deco, fixing minor home appliances and more other stuff except grilling cause my dad thinks I’m gonna drop the drilling gun on the floor before it could get near the wall the moment I turn that thing on. But who knows, I’m a girl with many talents. Give me a hammer and teach me and the next thing you know is that I may be the one helping you out. Lol.

Never send a woman to do a man’s job:

Never send a man to do your cosmetic shopping! Unless you have a name and serial code of the product (best with pictures), otherwise, forget about asking for their help. First, cosmetics are not cheap. The moment if they purchase it wrongly, you’re just gonna pull your hair off cause these stuff doesn’t come with the term ‘refund’ or ‘exchange’. Ok, so what if you were to be rich? (I’m not going against those who are rich and don’t mind if wrong purchase was done) Time is also an issue. If is not for urgent use then it’s perfectly fine. Piece of advice; buy your spares before it fully runs out.

Have you ever send a guy to get you your sanitary stuff during emergency? For me, I never! But if I would, I will Google that picture before he went crazy and buy the whole shelve back. Am I correct? However, I’ve heard that some man are willing to buy for their girls, is that true? How good if my boy would do that for me yo~ However, some are way too superstitious. When it comes to these sanitary stuff, most of the men are afraid that once touching it, it will lead a downtown in their careers. Not to mention if they go near to used sanitary pads. I think they will go ballistic. That’s why for some people, women’s undies are not allowed to wash with men’s clothes. Well apparently, I never see a man goes wrong with a woman when having intercor*e, right? That’s why some superstition facts are just a bunch of craps to me. Agreed? When I was Googling the net, I found a funny statement and it was like this:

Girlfriend : I sent my boyfriend to get me a pregnancy test kit and you know what? He got me an ovulation test kit... *head spins*

Do you know man try out for shirts and trousers take less than 10 minutes for each whereby a woman takes an average of 15 minutes just to try out one bra? So, never send your boyfriend to do your clothes shopping or even ask them to shop with you. Honestly, style differs from one to another. Sending a person to shop for your clothes won’t solve it even though she is your girlfriend, not to mention a/some guy. Shopping together can be sweet but at the same time, it can be a pain in the ass. First hour may be your entre but when it comes to the next hour, you may see your boy ended up on shopping complex’s’ sitting area. During that time whatever clothes you test on, don’t 100%-ly rely on their opinions cause whatever outfit you test (except lingerie which may give him a turn), they might just give you a “nice” signal, just wanting you to get done and get over with it. Believe me, my father does. About last two weeks ago, my dad just walk off when I was trying some Xixili on the lingerie departmental store cause I took almost near to 45 minutes testing in the changing room.




Here’s a joke to sign off my article…

(A sales girl work for a company that hosts kids’ parties. One party is coming in just as another is leaving, and in the chaos, a gay couple and their daughter are getting overlooked. At the time, she was the only female worker on duty.)

Sales girl: Can I help you sir?

Customer: We just bought a ball, but we don’t know how to blow it up

(The sales girl took the family to the pump and show their daughter how to use it. Her dad thanked the sales girl profusely.)


Customer: that’s proof. If you want something done right, you have to ask a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment