Sunday 23 February 2014

Cocktail Solution Bespoke

You should consider this to be a very late post...

In case you're wondering what I got him for this valentines (ignore what I've said earlier for being tired to get him something cause I was tired to think of ideas), its way beyond more interesting than getting him a jackpot! But I think he'll prefers jackpot than what's coming up. 

Anyway, I've been busy preparing this since last week and to be honest, I'm truly happy of what I'm getting! 


Say Hello to his Cocktail Solutions with personal Bespoke Labeling!




At first I thought they were packed in a bottle carrier like what you get for purchasing Coronas or Starbucks but this was even better, from the look it gave me, its like a hamper with a simple fancy gold ribbon on top. Too bad the red rosy material blocked the labeling, otherwise you could take a peep on my personal Bespoke cause I'm not going to post the labeling here. Haha. 

I actually tasted Cocktail Solutions once during La Senza's Go Beyond Prestige VIP launching party and I was in love with it. However, I tried to find it everywhere around the market and I couldn't get it why isn't it selling anywhere else! Frustrated maximum. Until last week, I accidentally happened to find out their official website through Instagram. They were launched since last year if I'm not mistaken and it was just one month later I tasted their products after their official launching. That time, they we're only accepting corporate and event business. No wonder I couldn't find them in any alcohol shops.


This was actually the Strawberry Daquiri from the Go Beyond party


Cocktail Solutions offers six different flavours ranging from Margarita to Martini starting from RM15 each! If you want to have a Bespoke Labeling with your personal design and message instead of their original bottle labeling just like mine, you can have it your way with an addition of RM1 only! Your very own label for an unforgettable evening~

Whether you believe it or not, one cocktail is just not enough, that's why you need more and hence the minimum to order is six bottles. Since they offered six flavours of cocktails with a minimum order of six bottles, I decided to mix and match! Instead of having one or two flavours, I ordered all six! You can choose whatever flavour you want, mixed or individual, it's up to you. The price will still be the same. Order is made online through their website and for Bespoke, you need to drop them an email.

However, pre-order is required because they need time to prepare them in case they don't have any stock in the outlet. Especially for the Bespoke Labeling which requires designing and editing and also finalising. I wasn't quite patience cause I was too over excited about it! LOL. Their drinks are made from 100% FRESH local ingredients and of course, bottled locally; one thing special about their product is they don't contain preservatives/additives and un-natural flavourings! Healthy cocktails! Healthy cocktails means they had to be consumed within SEVEN days to ensure it's freshness.

You might be thinking where the hell did I get those after ordering... If you believe me, I would say they actually walk up to my door step! HAHAHA... Just kidding. You can pick them up yourself at the Naked Restaurant & Bar in Plaza Damas. In my case here I don't know how to get there and I tend to get lost easily in foreign places, so I had them delivering them to me. Guessed what??? Delivery is FRRREEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Can anything get better than this????? I can just answer my own question myself- YES! Cause the Managing Director Joshua Ivanovic himself personally sent them to me! OMG! Because he was wearing shades, so I can't take a look at him properly. He's actually a mixologist, well, he preferred bartender. He's the bartender and also the businessman! When I first saw him, I thought he was just another driver since his business partner Lexie told me so; for a second after that, I only realised who was he! I will definitely take a picture with him next time! 

Payment is done either using their trusted PayPal (Mastercard or Visa), Cash On Delivery, Bank-In or Cheque. Your choice. 

Cocktail Solutions is a huge fan of this beautiful planet, so if you have problem discarding the bottles after drinking, this is how it's gonna work for you: Keep the empty bottles, call Cocktail Solutions, they will come over to pick up the bottles with an INSTANT CASH REBATE of 20cents per bottle. By the terms the bottles are un-chipped or un-cracked lar.



For all of you who had been waiting for... PROMOTIONS!!!

Now, Cocktail Solutions can bring the party to you by delivering the party in a box... Any upcoming birthday or celebration, this might be your choice



For those who are at work, you don't get loose too. You get to enjoy a Friday Office Promotion and delivery will be made right to your office door step!


However, if you couldn't find anything you want in their website, feel free to drop them an email to customize your drink! Yes! I'm serious, Not only you can customize your labels, you can also customize your drink with your own recipe! 

So what are you waiting for??









No comments:

Post a Comment