Friday 14 February 2014

Republished Valentine Post

First and foremost, I would like to apologize to K***n. Ya, I did something bad last night regarding to a dreadful valentine post. Well, basically I was talking bad and went insane. Anyway, the post has been brought down cause I was seriously regret after posting it. One thing I've never learn and still learning : Never do anything stupid especially when you're sad or mad. It will definitely create more chaos that it shouldn't have been. I know it cannot be forgive BUT yet I still have to say "sorrry dear".

If you have noticed on my Instagram, me and my sis joined the Lovestruck event at La Senza boutique held in Mid Valley last night. To be honest, they should have organised the event in one of their retail outlet at The Gardens or back in 1 Utama lor. Why I said so is because it is so pack! And the event creator didn't expect this overwhelming response. For your information, this event was created for Prestige VIPs with RSVP made only.



Lovestruck was the theme of this year's valentine. If you've been to their boutiques, you will see such banners around the outlet and yup, it's PINK! Their Lovestruck lingerie are in Hello Sugar range, it means quadruple push up! How hot can that be??? Madness weih! Think I'm gonna get one set later on. Great for seducing and it is to die for (for man lar...haha). 



One thing I've learned from this event, their corsets does not necessary needed to be wear under clothes which I've originally thought it should be! So stupid that I am... It can be worn as a normal top in a party. Of course it is better if it's a private party cause you don't wanna wear this in public with your boyfriend nagging you right? Beats me, if i get the chance, I'll wear it! In public! If you have it, flaunt it! Don't keep it till it 'expires'. Don't tell me you're expecting for a medal for keeping them. 

I didnt managed to took pictures of the crowd cause whenever I tried to take horizontal pictures, people will surely bang me away. I don't get it, almost all of them acted like they're in the wet market! 




Because of this crowd, I was forced to stand at one side. It was so pack that it spoiled my shopping mood.


Looked at how blinged the lingeries are??? But because of the bling bling that comes off easily even when you hand wash, it puts a con for getting one. Well, maybe I should change a bit and try to put more new styles into my wardrobe. Showing off my blinged bra isn't that bad after all after thinking twice. lol

I know all of you are excited to know more of the event. The following picture was taken from La Senza's Malaysia's Facebook page. I know I should have taken my own picture but I was so lazy after taking individual picture of the door gifts.

It was way more better than last time's Show Off Party at La Senza 1 Utama. But in overall, I liked them both. Except for the water bottle which was redundant from last event, other gifts was fabulous! 



They gave a makeup pouch (in my case it's gonna be a clutch for me cause my Carlo Rino was slight smaller and it can't fit most of my stuff in). Here's a closer look of it WHICH I took these pictures by myself this time!


It is a compact mirror with a sexy back look.



And this is the reflection of...my new phone case! Actually it's old de lar...lol. I took the liberty to skin my old casing with the purple leopard sticker. Better than sticking on my original phone right? This bright idea was from him after he saw me blinged and dirty my old Blackberry. Till now, I still think Blackberry phone works best for me but too bad it is not an Android phone. I can't have much games in it. 
Oh ya, and those are BLACK nails! For the first and ever in my life, I'm using black garnish on my nails! You should know how much parents nag when you have either black or white garnish nails. Freaky~ But in my age right now it's just sooooooo SEXAY...just like a KOREAN! HAHAHAHAHA

NOW, I wanna show you this new thing! It's way more sexier than Hello Sugar! 


Its actually a nipple sticker but to flatter it, La Senza called it the Pasties. Isn't that sugary??? I've always wanted to get a Nu Bra cause the old one I had was seriously damaged. I actually went to wash it and DRIED it with TISSUE PAPER!!! My sis came back and saw the disaster I've made and said that I have no brain at all. How I know gak? It was my first Nu Bra mar... How do I know I can't dried it with tissue paper? And for the information, it cannot be dried using cloth or towel too cause the fur will eventually stick on to it and damage the sticky surface. Nu Bra is actually a very helpful bra when you wear bare back top or dress.

At first when I saw this Pastie thing, I thought that it was something funky to be set as deco on a table. But after exploring it, I only knew that it was .... *blushed* hehe. La Senza won't stop giving surprise to it's customers.



This is a description on how to take care of the Pasties. It also applies to Nu Bra or bra with reusable stickers.




It was a serious photo bomb each time we both tried to take selfie. Super the pack maximum!









To top it off, I got a fortune cookie from my sis and the description says : Fools vent their anger, the wise quietly holds it back.

Guess I need to work on that more... Sorry again Mr K...

You've all must have been guessing how did my valentine goes. Till now, I don't receive flowers or candies. But I got an early short breakfast with him...discussing about my employment. zzz... Who calls he's the best and have to work ?? From my experience, never put idiots in carrying out important assignments. Maybe I'll get my valentine replacement later. Maybe lar. 




To sign it off, here's my valentine wish to you...














1 comment:

  1. To buy shot glasses which are customized and personalized, please visit our site from the links below

    There unique shot glasses are item or obsessions each along in the midst of every lone best for the factors by the side of achieved by changing how it will be helping custom shot glasses the process. From in least thing normal to the extra or cheap shot glasses added way of work the glasses have been all ensuring how it can take the recursive order shot glass of life.

    ReplyDelete