Thursday 27 February 2014

PlayBoy Press To Play

Do you have what it takes to be a PlayBoy? Or should I say PlayBoy Bunny? 



To me
This is how you get to be a PlayBoy...


With their PERFUMES! 

And seriously, how can you say no to these sexies???



Well, I don't know about you. For me, I'm a VIP bunny when I have my PlayBoy VIP with me. 


With the VIP around me, no one can ever resist to lean closer to you to get a sexy kiss~

By the way, this perfume was featured in last year's Asia's Next Top Model Season 1 and the first thing I saw it, I just had to make a run to the town to get it. And to be honest, it's super worth it! The smell is just.... indescribably toxicating~~

Too bad I didn't won the pair of ticket to see the finale but I get to won something and received them yesterday!


Few weeks ago, PlayBoy Frangrance was having a some sort of "click to win" competition in Facebook. For me, I tend to join a lot of contests. One thing of course its of the prizes, another thing is you get to be featured! 

Too bad I can't won the grand prize which was 10k prepaid card! If I happened to get those, for sure I'm gonna change my entire wardrobe! Well, nagging makes no changes.





However,




What I won was...







A pair of PlayBoy Shot Glasses





When the postman came to knocked on my door with this parcel (which I had no idea it was the glasses), I was thinking "DAMN! I'm brushing my teeth in my nighties and you really know how to pick the time" cause my sister was still sleeping... at 3pm! Actually there's nothing wrong with her because both of us had been watching Supernatural from midnight till morning for the past few days.

The only thing I hate dealing with postman is sometimes they don't bothered to wait for a moment and they would just left a note stating no one was in when they deliver packages that requires signature and on the second day, we need to drive our asses to the post office just to claim them back. Super hectic. I met some which is even worst! They just left the note without trying to knock on the door!

Lucky my cousin was around, so I just asked her to get the door before the postman left. At first I thought it was my auntie's cheque book. But to my surprise, it was my shot glasses. Wooh! Finally they arrived!


When I removed the box from the sealing, first thing that shot my mind was the dent around the box! I was seriously afraid that the postman didn't handle with care and he might actually contribute chipped to my glasses...



When I turn the box around, it wrote there "to switch on: press once for flash light. press again for constant light"... I was like "torchlight glasses????"



Errr...seems normal to me...but how the hell am I going to turn 'something' on? Is it suppose to have light when I pour liquor? But I don't see any button wor...


Finally I figured it out and found the button on the base of the glass. Well, I forgot to took a picture it, so, you will have to try your best to imagine. Lol


But this is how the glass looks like... left hand side is without switching on the light while the right one is switched on. Fancy? Unfortunately they're in plastics. Yes, the shot glasses ARE in PLASTIC! Never mind lar... at least if someone happened to drop them, I won't skinned them alive cause there won't be any breakage. 


Anyway, I would like to thank PlayBoy Fragrances for these lovely pair of shot glasses...

Don't be jealous ya, cause there're many upcoming contests coming in soon and the next one is in April! Do follow closely to their updates in Facebook





No comments:

Post a Comment