Sunday 16 February 2014

What's not to expect when you're expecting

The moment when my sis came back form her friend's birthday party celebration, the first thing she noticed was my mood. I didn't knew that she was so familiar with me. To be frank, I know she knew me; just that sometimes I tried to ignore her so that I won't start shouting for nothing. She saw me typing non stop on the computer and yup, the second chapter of Women Men Love and Women Men Leave.

When I yelled her name in a funny way, the first thing she said to me was "I thought that you wasn't in the mood"... Like seriously??? 

"No ar, my mood was fine..."

"You sure?"

*hesitate for awhile*

"Okay lar, I'm a bit moody.. to be exact, I'm not in a good mood"... "How you know I'm not in a mood??  Please don't tell me by using eyes!" because I thought she 'see' me through her feelings

"AH bo?? Not use eyes see then use what see??"

Crap! Now I sound totally like an idiot.


I don't know is it because of the green tea pills I'm taking or because of ................. urgh! Taboo maximum! I've promised not to mentioned anymore! 

I was thinking of valentine the whole day cause all I could see in my Facebook are flowers and dinners. Not so fancy dinners but at least got something lor. Everybody is showing off and for me, I have totally nothing. 

Thinking through the fall back, the only once I received a bouquet of flowers was from an admire. Totally embarrassing! But he was cute and at the same time, annoying anyway. Why I said cute? Is because he bought the flowers from Kemaman and brought it all the way to my hometown! I was sticking to the piano even after the church service just to show him how busy I am just to avoid receiving the flowers. Yes, I know every girl loves flower bouquet, But definitely not from the person you have sibling feelings to lor. 

Somehow suddenly I feel okay if I were to receive flowers from a sibling. My God brother sent me flowers when I was admitted into the hospital few years ago and I was totally okay with it! Maybe is because they were in a basket with fruits. zzz. Well, I still miss the pink roses though. 

Well, maybe I was expecting too much on this valentine. I have to say that valentine or not, it's still a Friday with 24 hours in it. Except that restaurants are fully booked with fancy dinners above RM300 maybe? Or the range is even more higher now? However, till now I still couldn't find the right present...Or is there people still getting belated valentine present? Guessed I'm tired this year.

Was having a dinner with a few buddies earlier at One City and it was basically my first time being there. Overall, pack and almost all the restaurants are full! We ended up whining up in Secret Recipe. One thing that caught my eyesight besides of the RM69 valentine dinner for two promotion was the waiters there. None of them were even free to cater us! I was so pissed cause we had to walk into the restaurant and find a table ourselves. All I could do was take out my Malbor* and start causing air pollution. I can't imagine people having the valentine dinner cause it has around four course and it's gonna take years to finished the dinner! Why? Cause my sky juice arrived after half an hour and my food only arrives after a full hour. Stupid restaurant!

While I was waiting for my food, I just kept on staring at the mall's walkway and I saw a father holding a tuition bag for his son. That time I realised my dad had never helped me with my tuition bag before. It would be certainly adorable if he do so. Because he was so busy, I only get to see him at 6 or 7pm everyday, sometimes it goes up to 9pm if he has a lot of work to do. When he came home, most of the time I would have already finished all my homework and watching Astro. Yes, I have Astro when I was around 7 years old (I'm a lucky kiddo, I know). He will not have homework time with me. But one thing I'm flattered about, no matter what circumstances or situation he's in, when I called, he'll surely to pick up. No even to my sister he did that (well, he will still call my sis up later when he's free). Awww~~

While my mum was working as a clerk in a lawyer firm, I get to see her the most compared to my dad. Of course her boss did allow her to bring me in. haha. While I'm in her office, I had to be quiet and do my own stuff (drawing papers and walking up and down at the back store room due to it's circular ladder). I was told to be an angel or I'll never get to stay in the office again, that means by no nonsense disturbance from me. Mum worried if she let me and my sister stay alone at home cause we barely can survive ourselves since no one will be around for us. That's why my dad never had the chance to carry my bags for me. Well, except for the time when I had to leave the house and when he's still around, he would lift my school bag up, easier for me to slip in. And then he will give me 20 cents for food allowance. Hey! For that 20 cents I can get a bowl of mee with two mini fish balls lor! Anyway, there's one thing that I should stop expecting for-- Dad carrying my bad for me...

By the way, recently I got an email from Playboy Fragrance Malaysia stating that I've won a pair of shot glass and that was really unexpected. One thing I've experienced, stop expecting the most and start expecting the less to none. Every time I expect something to happen, nothing happened! I can see it from the competitions I've joined. I remember joining the Glenmorangie Getaway, Kilkenny Funniest Joke and other stuff and I didn't won anything. But for the La Senza Get into the Drawers competition (this I REALLY didn't expected cause I just played their games for fun), I've got a year supply of lingerie! Even for their Samsung winning competition, I failed to won them back too because it was a high expectation for it.

Solution for my gloomy day: Expect less or expect none at all.



No comments:

Post a Comment